Christmas: Picnic in the Pines
In our latest issue of Celebrating Little One’s magazine (which you can view HERE) I was delighted to showcase a gorgeous and unique Life’s Little Celebrations collaboration shoot styled by Opulenticity Party and Buffet Styling Perth. She brought together a team of vendors to create a Christmas picnic in the pines.
Incorporating a rustic woodland look (and even a pony!) while still keeping the Christmas feel with whites and golds!
Enjoy browsing all the images to help inspire your own planning or to source some Christmas party supplies for yourself. All vendors involved are listed at the end of this post.
Ready to source your own Christmas woodland items? Click on any of the below business names to find the items they supplied for this shoot!
- Styling, concept & full collaboration coordination,some props/furniture: Opulenticity Party & Buffet Styling
- Partyware(Gold Plates,wooden cutlery,napkin,merry Christmas bunting & Xmas sunglasses)-Favor Lane Party Boutique
- Photographer – Bobbi By Design
- Tents – Sweet Dreams and Goodnight – Kids Slumber Parties
- Desserts/cake – Cakes by Sarah Perth –
- Favour boxes – Glitter & Glue Designs
- Stationery (invites,place cards,chocolate wrappers,signage)– Emma Smith Event Stationery
- Headware – (all kids and horse headdress) Kreate & Dream
- Personalised baubles – DIY Parties By Renee
- Cake toppers & ‘Believe’ garland – Chumblebee
- Feature chairs – Allegra & Grace Chairs
- Acrylic Wish signage – A La Roch
- Picnic setting (sit down picnic ,rugs,cushions & pouffe’s– Lace Petals and Hearts
- Buzz The Horse –Owner & Trainer – Kylie Shipway – URL – NA
- Pallet backboard & Dessert table hire – Niknaks Sweetest Treats
- Florist(all flowers, foliage wreath & horse wreath) – Floral State
- Servingware –(cake stands,compotes,trays & vintage vases) – The Vintage table
- Models – Amaya Lowes, Chloe Robertson , Jacob & Matthew Sykes
I hope you’ve enjoyed this gorgeous feature and remember to view the whole free e-magazine here.