It’s time for another amazing party board from Rebecca of Little Sweet Styling. The focus for this month is on a Tea Party theme and the board is filled with gorgeous parties and party supplies to suit!
You can speak to Rebecca to enquire about having a party branding board put together for your next celebration by e-mailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the sources to these items are provided below and all supplies are from vendors on the Life’s Little Celebration’s children’s party directory
All items available through vendors on the Life’s Little Celebrations Directory
1. Lace Cut Pennant Banner $24.95- The Little Big Company
2. Printable Invitation $20.00- 2 Love Birds
3. Ceramic Mini Milk Bottles $46/set of 4- Sweet Tea Party Supplies
4. Floral Straws $5.95/25 pack- Party And Co
5. Doily Lace Paper Plate $6.50/10 pack- Leo and Bella
6. Polkadot Cups $6.95/12 pack- Piece Of Cake Parties
7. Cake Bunting $6.95- The Party Parlour
8. Cake $P.O.A.- The Sweet Cart
9. Bon Bon Round Cake Stand $89.95- Sweet Style
10. Vintage Hobnail Compote $59.50- 96 Styles
11. Ruby Rose Cupcake Case $5.50/50 pack- Ready To Party
12. Cake Toppers $5.95/25 pack – Little Red Chick
13. Paper Flowers $P.O.A.- Hanging Pretty
14. Floral Treat Bags $6.95/12 pack- Occasion By Design
15. 8lt Drink Dispenser $69.95 – The Party Parlour
16. Gold Medallion Doilies $5.50/12 pack- Ruby Rabbit
17. Fizzoes $12.95/1kg- The Party Parlour
18. Mini Wooden Pegs $4.95/20 pack- Ruby Rabbit
19. Sherbet Tassel $49.00/1.5-2m- Ruby Rabbit
20. Gingham Ribbon $12.95/20m- The Party Parlour
21. Cake Slice Box $9.95/6 pack- The Party Parlour
I hope you enjoyed the inspiration. For more Tea Party ideas you can also find my Tea Party shopping guide blog post here.
I’m excited to share with you a new series of Party Branding inspiration boards on my blog, thanks to the new service of Party Branding provided by Little Sweet Styling!
The first in the series is based around a Circus theme, to coincide with my recent Circus party theme blog post. There is so much inspiration and products in the one board! It makes party planning for this theme so easy. All the sources are listed below:
If you love to do as much of the party yourself but don’t have the time (or resources) to research, then Little Sweet Styling can do all of the hard work for you leaving you to do the fun stuff!
In your chosen theme you will be presented with everything you need to throw the most wonderful party… styling ideas, hire items, where to shop, recipes, craft ideas, games, entertainment, favours… you name it, it will be found and presented to you in your Party branding board!
To book in your PARTY BRANDING service e-mail email@example.com
All items available through vendors on the Life’s Little Celebrations Directory:
1. Party Hats $14.95/8pack- Party & Co
2. Giant Balloon with Tassel $55- Ruby Rabbit
3. Printable Invitation $20- 2 Love Birds
4. Red, White and Blue Paper Fans $16.99- Just Party Supplies
5. Honeycomb Tissue Balls $6.95/30cm- Occasion By Design
6. Paper Cups $7.50/8pack- Ruby Rabbit
7. Paper Plates $6.95/12 pack- The Party Parlour
8. Paper Straws $5/20 pack- Paper Face
9. Blackboard Arrows $14.92/2 pack- The Paper Lantern
10. Printed Bamboo Spoons $8.95/20 pack- Ruby Rabbit
11. Table Canopy $140/weekend hire- Tiny Tots Toy Hire
12. Toss the Ring Game $19.95 – Ready to Party
13. Scalloped Edge Cake Stand $49.95- Mums Little Party Secret
14. Cake $P.O.A.- Its A Cake Thing
15. Cupcake Toppers $5.95 – Piece of Cake Party Supplies
16. Cookies $3.50 each- Cookie Mummas
17. Gumballs $12.99/500gms- The Little Big Company
18. Printed Muslin Drawstring Bags $22/10 pack- Penny Lane Studio
19. Canvas Ribbon $6.95/5mts- The Paper Lantern
20. Clown Noses $8.50/4 pack- Occasion By Design
21. Wooden Crates $22.95/2- The Paper Lantern
22. Chevron Paper Bags $4/12 pack- Charlie Mae
23. Temporary Tattoos $0.30 each- Piece of Cake Party Supplies
I hope you enjoyed this fabulous Circus party board.
If you want one put together for your theme, e-mail Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org
Life’s Little Celebrations is launching a new service to help you with your party styling needs which I announced in this post! Perfect for busy mums who want to remain hands on with party planning but want extra inspiration or detailed ideas and sourcing of items to save them time!
Our services include inspiration boards (including inspiration boards for specific aspects of your party if that is all your need) as well as the most comprehensive party styling pack you can wish for, e-mailed to you based on your requirements, vision, colour scheme and budget! For more information please pop in here.
Now for a fantastic giveaway to celebrate this launch!!
Rosanna Decor Bon Bon Footed Bowl - My Garden Party
To celebrate the launch of our new online party styling service & inspiration boards, we are giving you the chance to win a free Online Party Theme Styling pack (from Life’s Little Celebrations) AND a gorgeous Rosanna Decor Bon Bon square footed bowl from My Garden Party!
I’ll also be drawing a 2nd prize to win a custom Inspiration board!
My Garden Party is a new unique party shop & hire service offering children’s tables and chairs for hire. They have vintage and new chairs to make your garden party extra special for your little one, a beautiful range of partyware will also be available when they launch in November 2011. In the meantime look for them on Facebook.
You have the opportunity to gain 2 entries to this competition! To enter:
1. View the Rosanna Products photo album on the ‘My Garden Party’ facebook page and then comment below on this blog post stating which is your favourite cake stand! = 1 entry
2. Subscribe to the Life’s Little Celebrations blog using the subscription link on the right hand side of this blog and then comment on this blog post to state that you have done this= 2nd entry
That gives you 2 fantastic opportunities to enter this giveaway!
We’d love for you to share this competition with your friends! Don’t forget to tag us if you do =)
A few simple conditions:
1. Entries close on Wednesday 14th September at 8:00pm (AEST) when the winner will be drawn randomly and announced on this blog.
2. Entries are strictly limited to people located within Australia
Thank you and good luck!
Note: This is a bit of a wordy post so I’ve dabbled in some pretty inspiration throughout 🙂
Since I started this blog I have received so much lovely, encouraging and positive feedback about how these posts have helped you, inspired you and saved you time in your party planning for your little one’s celebrations. This was the whole point of this blog and I am truly happy that I have been able to help all of you who visit my blog and have become part of the facebook community as well!
Icecream Truck party - Kara's Party Ideas
Embarking on this blog has also helped me realise how much I enjoy providing this service and how it is a much needed service. After being approached by a mum to assist her with sourcing of products for her upcoming child’s party I decided that this was a service I wanted to offer to other mum’s as well.
So today I launch my Online Party Theme Styling service ! Perfect for those of you who want to be hands on with the planning for your little one’s celebration but would like to save time regarding sourcing items & ideas and seeing what would work together.
Tea Party 'Down the Rabbit Hole' - Blue Satin Sashes blog
If you have found my blog posts useful, imagine something like this tailored for you specifically based on your theme, colour scheme, budget, requirements, tastes etc – all e-mailed to you in an electronic document with hyperlinks. It would save you hours of time and help you source some gorgeous as well as practical items! This is what you receive in a “Complete Theme Styling Pack“.
If you are after something smaller then I am also offering Inspiration boards, again tailored to your specific requirements offering either overall inspiration or inspiration for just a specific aspect of your party you want assistance with (Eg: decorations).
Confetti system bronze garland - Third Drawer Down
I put in hours of time into finding unique items for various party themes and you can be assured I will contribute the same amount of thought and effort into these services for you.
You can find more details of my new services here.
I will still be blogging suggested party items for various themes and endeavour to showcase some wonderful ideas to you. My future blog posts will be great starting points for your theme planning however my Complete Theme Styling pack will provide a much larger range of ideas all tailored to your needs.
Ferris Wheel Cupcake Holder - Horchow
In addition to this I will also be doing blog posts showcasing fabulous party finds and general party items which could fit into a range of themes (eg: vintage items, girly items etc)!
Rosanna Decor Bon Bon White Footed Square Bowl - My Garden Party
To celebrate the launch of this new service I will holding a giveaway where you have the chance to win a Complete Theme Styling Pack AND a gorgeous Rosanna Decor Bon Bon Footed Bowl (courtesy of My Garden Party) for first prize, and an Inspiration Board for 2nd prize.
Details will be posted up tomorrow on how to enter, so keep an eye out for this!
In the meantime you can view more details of my new services here.
Thank you for your support and encouragement!