Tag Archives: party
Rebecca from Little Sweet Styling is sharing another of her fantastic party branding boards today on the blog – this time for a theme based around the popular children’s book – “Where the wild things are”. However these items could work into any party theme involving a rustic or woodland look!
The source list for all these fantastic party supplies can be found at the end of this post. If you’d like a board such as this (with links to the products) for your next celebration, contact Little Sweet Styling at email@example.com
Follow the below links to purchase any of the above items:
- Custom Invitation $P.O.A – Paper Face
- Tissue Paper Fans $6.60 – Leo and Bella
- Honeycomb Tissue Paper Balls $4.50-6.60 – Leo and Bella
- Hessian Bunting $15.00 – Paper Face
- Moon Pinata $80.00 – Party Pony
- Kraft Drink Carry Tray $1.50 – Style Party Love
- Memo Blackboards $3.00 – Special Celebration
- Custom Cake Topper $P.O.A. – Glistening Occasions
- Small Square Bamboo Plate $9.95/10 pack – Love The Occasion
- Macaron Tower $P.O.A. – One Bite Macarons
- Drink Station $50 hire/weekend (Sydney) – Ruffle Me Tablecloths
- Wooden Cake Stand $54.96 – Confetti And Cake
- Wire Tiered Basket Stand $59.99 – Leo & Bella
- Berry Basket $9.95/10 pack – Ruby Rabbit
- Wood Rounds $25 hire/weekend (Sydney) – Tiny Tots Toy Hire
- Fabric Crown $25.00 – Party Pony
- Brown Hessian Fabric Runner $2.95/m – Party Ideas In A Box
- Moss in a Bag $5.99 – The Little Big Company
- Kraft Party Bag $12.95/10 pack – Ruby Rabbit
- Wooden Scoop $4.95 – Party & Co
- Scalloped Kraft Favour Box $4.95/6 pack – Little Red Chick
- Jute Twine $9.99/9m – Style Party Love
- Pocket Compass $6.45 – Party Ideas In A Box
- Lolly Jar 42cm $49.00 – Leo & Bella
- Lolly Jar 32cm $35.00 – Leo & Bella
- Lolly Jar 30cm $36.00 – Leo & Bella
Thank you Little Sweet Styling for your inspiration and product ideas for a Where the Wild things are party!
The lovely Megan from Love the Occasion is guest posting today sharing some fun party supplies for a Confetti themed party!
“I absolutely love confetti! It just screams party, fun and celebration.
A confetti theme is perfect for both kids and adults and can be used for so many occasions – a first birthday to a 21st, a baby shower, Christening, engagement, a glamorous 40th or a stylish anniversary.
It offers itself to any colour scheme you can imagine– soft pastel or bright rainbow, bold neon or stylish metallic’s mixed with your favourite colours.
Love the Occasion has a gorgeous range of confetti products to help you style your celebration. Invitations, cups, plates, napkins and party bags, cutlery, milk bottles and straws, confetti filled balloons, honeycomb balls, tassels, garlands and for the final touch, piñatas ready to be filled with confetti!
Whether you like to DIY with hand cut or hole punched confetti scatter or colourful cardboard circles run through the sewing machine, it is a really easy theme to put together with lots of inspiration to be found on Pinterest, Instagram and Love the Occasion.
Confetti Party Supplies shown above – shop them here!:
Thank you Megan for sharing this fantastic range of party supplies for a Confetti party!